[Gpg4win-users-en] Minidriver in GPG4Win?

Crypto Stick cryptostick at privacyfoundation.de
Wed Jun 1 01:18:17 CEST 2011

Hi Werner,
I tested the Minidriver under Windows 7 and it works just fine. It
allows to use the OpenPGP Card / Crypto Stick with Internet Explorer and
Chrome webbrowsers out of the box. Also I would expect that it enables
user authentication at the Windows login screen (instead of password)
and X509 email encryption in Outlook, but haven't tested it.

>From the user's perspective it would be great to include the driver in
GPG4Win so that users just have to install a single package. Users
without an OpenPGP Card shouldn't feel any difference since the driver
has a small size and it doesn't bother users as long as not OpenPGP Card
is inserted.

Regards
Jan