[Gpg4win-users-en] Question about cert location on Win 7

jji.gmx jji1 at gmx.net
Wed Aug 29 14:24:38 CEST 2012

Hello all,

Using Claws Mail formerly Sylpheed for aprox 10 years, first on BSD
later on with Win7 (business necessity). Currently running version
3.7.8cvs47 on Win7(x64).

Have problem with gmail cert. I configured the 1st account in July
2011, it run on the first try. Unfortunately this business account was
canceled.
Currently running into problems to configure another gmail
account, and it seems hanging only on cert.
1/ there is the change in ending, from <cert> to <crt>.
2/ where are the cert located? I find some in:
- C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Claws-mail\certs
- C:\Users\xxxx\Application Data\Claws-mail\certs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\share\claws-mail

Which one location is valid? When somebody could help me out shortly,
it will be awesome. Thanx.

Best Regards,
janosh ivan