[Gpg4win-users-en] a couple quick question.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri May 4 17:03:54 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,

Am Freitag 20 April 2012 04:58:14 schrieb MOORE, Christian:
> Is GPG4win compatible with Server 2003 or 2008?

I believe so.

> Can I install Kleopatra on a windows 2003 or 2008 server to manage
> certificates from a central location?

It may need some configuration, but yes, it should be possible.
Note that Kleopatra currently by default works on the users certificate store.

> Will GPG4win be compatible with Office 2010 at some stage?

You are thinking about Outlook 2010 compatibility?
I've just send an update to that question to the list.

Best Regards,

Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member