[Gpg4win-users-en] Kleopatra run error

Robert D. 210525p42015 at denstarfarm.us
Tue Sep 25 21:14:39 CEST 2012

> error in qtdll4.gui and the event log which I think refers to it has
> this:

I have tried the uninstall routine twice since original post of problem.
I run the un-installer then clear out anything in gnupg folder; run
ccleaner; Revo un-installer ... then reinstalled first the regular then
the beta version from the site after the stable version didn't work
either.

my other computer is also running
2.1.1-34299 beta
Kleopatra 2 1 0
KDE 414

so I borrowed the qtgui4.dll and tried using that on this computer ..
didn't help .. then I tried the re-install of the latest beta version

still no-joy ..

need help please

--
RD