[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win donations

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Wed Jan 2 14:59:57 CET 2013

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

I added our received Gpg4win donations:

  * from 2006 until end of 2012: 3279,10 EUR + VAT (= 150 donations)

  [Gpg4win 2.1.1-beta1 Release]

  * from 2012-05-04 until end of 2012: 1311,80 EUR + VAT (= 42 donations)

Many thanks to all sponsors!!! You can find the current list of sponsors here:
   http://gpg4win.org/donate.html

Read some selected comments of our sponsors:

   "Keep up the good work! I'd love to Outlook 2010 support."

   "Good work. Too bad many people are unaware of the importance of encryption
    both for personal privacy and for business -many small businesses don't
    have an IT security policy..."

   "Thank you so much. I wish there were more people like you all."

   "Thank you for making this software. I hope my small donation will help."

   "A small donation to help keep the project alive. I do not use this, but
   recommend it to others who I communicate securely with. To use GPG with
   other Windows users, this is the best option."

   "Good product; keep improving it."

   "Great job on GPG!  Thanks SO MUCH for providing the public with such an
    important piece of software!"

   "Very useful. Thanks for your work."

   "Thanks for such a good tool!"

   "2.1.1 final :-)"