[Gpg4win-users-en] [Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win 2.1.1 released

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri May 31 16:02:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Friday 31 May 2013 15:14:18 Kosuke Kaizuka wrote:
> On 2013/05/31 21:06, Emanuel Schütze wrote:
> > we are pleased to announce the availability of the new stable Gpg4win
> > version 2.1.1.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> > - Kleopatra:
> >   * Updated to Kleopatra 2.1.1 (from KDE 4.10.3).
> >   * Fixed bugs in none latin environments.
> >   * Several minor and medium improvements of stability.
>
> Sadly, Kleopatra (2.1.1 (2013-05-28), KDE 4.10.3) still does not start
> properly on Win7 Pro SP1 (64bit) in _Japanese_ as I reported in
> 2.1.1-beta197, Kleopatra 2.1.1 (2013-05-16), KDE 4.10.3.
There is definitely a Bug fixed that caused Kleopatra to crash when you had a
non latin character in your username. I could reproduce that here and can no
longer reproduce it with Kleopatra 2.1.1 from KDE 4.10.3.

We are still aware of the fact that Kleopatra crashes on your System, and are
thankful for your help in analysing this but I am unwilling to say that this
is definitely a locale problem. The debug output you've provided us did not
point this out and your crash might be completly unreleated. The next step
there would be to provide you with a debug build of Kleopatra so that we can
get a backtrace of the crash.

We are still looking for more feedback from users that either have problems
with kleopatra under different Locale's or can use it successfully.

Thanks and Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/