[Gpg4win-users-en] Outlook

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 25 11:11:20 CET 2013

On Wednesday 20 November 2013 at 13:27:21, Eric Oliver wrote:
> I have created a certificate that is recognised by Kleopatra, but
> Outlook will not pick it up or find it !

OpenPGP or S/MIME?
Which versions of Outlook and Gpg4win?

Is it an internet or exchange email address?

> What am I doing wrong ?
> How can I put this right ?

Hard to say without more information.

> Outlook or Thunderbird ?
> Which is best (safest/secure) ?

Thunderbird is Free Software, so it can be inspected by independent parties.
That is a general advantage. Whether your specific versions are
better or worse is hard to say without a more indepth analysis.

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner