[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win 2.2.1 released

Dr. Peter Voigt pvoigt at uos.de
Tue Oct 8 11:38:17 CEST 2013

Am Mon, 7 Oct 2013 18:47:04 +0200
schrieb Andre Heinecke <aheinecke at intevation.de>:

> Hello,
>
> we are pleased to announce the availability of the new stable Gpg4win
> version 2.2.1.

Thank you very much for providing that fast a new Gpg4win version
solving the latest gpg security issue.

The new version is working as expected. However, the
"enable-putty-support" of gpg-agent is still not working on my machines
(WITHOUT smartcard). I've stated this in recent posts besides others
without reaction so far. Therefore I'm still unsure, if it is a bug or
not. Could anybody clarify this point please.

Regards,
Peter