[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win 2.2.3: gpg --refresh-keys no longer working with hkps

Dr. Peter Voigt pvoigt at uos.de
Mon Dec 8 00:16:19 CET 2014

On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 19:27:33 -0300
Faramir <faramir.cl at gmail.com> wrote:

I added following lines to gpg.conf:

keyserver-options debug
keyserver-options verbose

This makes gpg a bit more verbose. I just tested "gpg --refresh-keys"
only, because I never use a different way for keyring refresh.

On my Win 7 Pro SP1 (amd64) the above command is working now with
version 2.2.3. I do not know why it did work initially. But Andre's
suggestion is a good point: The there might have been envolved a
different keyserver out of the pool. Maybe you should try several times
with a considerable time gap between your attempts.

Regards,
Peter