[Gpg4win-users-en] Subkey generation: kleopatra vs. commandline

Fabian Nick fabian.nick at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 12 09:50:23 CET 2014

Thanks Werner,

does that mean that the keypair created with kleopatra (which has no subkey) can (or should?!) only be used for signing?
I'm asking because a friend of mine (who actually brought up this question) has send me his public key which contains no subkey and he was a bit confused since my public key I sent him does have a subkey.

Regards,
Fabian