[Gpg4win-users-en] Restricted Access on Website

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Mar 19 10:42:53 CET 2014

Hi,

On Wednesday 19 March 2014 10:23:57 Fabian Nick wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> when opening www.gpg4win.de or www.gpg4win.org the websites asks for
> username and password. It is possible to click "cancel" and access the
> website though. But every time you click on some link on the site the
> prompt pops up again. I guess someone messed around with the .htaccess or
> what's going on here? It's sort of not-that-satisfying that our customer
> had to stumble upon that...

Thanks for notifing us and sorry about that. alberti.gnupg.org is no longer
running pywik but the reference to it from gpg4win.org was overlooked.

We are fixing this and the authentication dialog should be gone soon.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/