[Gpg4win-users-en] unhandled exception

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 24 09:44:56 CET 2014

Hi Allen,

On Monday 24 March 2014 at 00:44:24, Allen Mons wrote:
> This is my first mailing list subscription/post, please forgive me if I
> break protocol, as I'm unaware of any.

thanks for trying Gpg4win! You are all fine asking questions here!

> I have win 7 64bit running with
> pgp4win v 2.2.1.exe with Kleopatra running in system tray when I get this
> unhandled exception popup. "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in
> gpgme-w32spawn.exe [9464]" A quick google returned nothing. I do have avast
> AV free running. I have no idea what else to do.

Can you tell us more about when and how often this happens?
Does it take a special operation from your side to trigger the crash?

In order to be able to help you, we need to qualify the report first.
(In a sense that if a developers can see this crash on her machine, she has a
real chance to fix it.)

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner