[Gpg4win-users-en] Copy-paste deactivated in Gpg4win 2.2.2

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Oct 16 10:47:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:31:19 AM PrivacyDefence wrote:
> Thank you Andre. However, according to the Windows control panel, this
> is with Gpg4win version 2.2.2. Same version you are advising to use.

Yes but gpg4win comes in serveral flavors full, light, vanilla. As there were
arguments that Kleopatra is too large and the package to bloated with
kleopatra and Qt.

> That's the version that the Enigmail Setup Wizard installs.

The Enigmail setup does not install the full version as they do their own
certificate management and thus don't think that they need another certificate
manager like kleopatra.

We should probably talk with the enigmail people about this to have a version
with pinentry-qt but without kleopatra. But Currently pinentry-qt4 is only
included in the full packge.

Regards,
Andre

--