[Gpg4win-users-en] New release August pending

Chris Marlow marlow.c at yandex.com
Wed Sep 3 18:35:46 CEST 2014

Hi Bernhard

Sorry for the late reply. I just got to read your message.

There's no rush for a final release in August or September. In fact an October or November release is fine with me.

It's better that you all resolve every bug of the beta version than to release a buggy final version.

In summary: there's no need to rush. As the saying goes, a fine product needs time to craft.

Regards.

Marlow