[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG Encryption Fails When Called From Oracle Enterprise Manager

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 6 08:48:30 CET 2015

Hi Ken,

On Thursday 29 January 2015 at 23:52:37, Kent Hurtig wrote:
> I have created a batch file that encrypts a file using GnuPG software.
> When I run the batch file from the server where the file resides, it runs
> successfully and encrypts the file.

> The task which encrypts the file using gpg starts, but does
> not finish and create an encrypted file.

as you are calling gpg(.exe) directly you need to get the output
of this operation to find out what is going wrong.
The Kleopatra messages are not relevant for your situation,
Kleopatra is a gui frontend.

I'm not familiar with the cluster managing software you are using,
but there will be a way to see the standard output and error logs
for the session. If this is not enough, try to make gpg more verbose
by using command line switches like "-v", "-vv" or "--debug-all",
see the manpage.

Best Regards,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner