[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG Encryption Fails When Called From Oracle Enterprise Manager

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Jul 10 11:14:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Thursday, July 09, 2015 08:49:56 PM Kent Hurtig wrote:
> Hi Andre,
>
> I created a C:\gnupg directory and copied my pubring.gpg and gpg.conf files
> into it.  I added the homedir parameter to my encryption command,  My
> encryption command is:
>
> gpg -vv --debug-all --batch --homedir C:\gnupg --default-recipient 21CBF00F
> --encrypt E:\Test\ECSI_Perkins_Loan_Test\TESTbldpromIG.csv
>
> Here is the output from the encryption task:

You should get the same result if you run it without the Batch command.

I think you need to add "--trust-model always" in your command to tell
gnupg that it should trust the key even if it is not signed by one of
your own keys. As you control the public key in that keyring this should
be ok.

Alternatively you can add a secret key to that homedirectory and use
gpg2 --lsign 21CBF00F to mark this key as trusted.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  |  http://www.intevation.de/