[Gpg4win-users-en] Why are my encrypted files AUTOMATICALLY decrypting?

Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez juanmi.3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:41:23 CEST 2015

Woops, delete the "", they are not needed for echo in Windows.

So `echo RELOADAGENT | gpg-connect-agent`.

If it says command not recognized or similar.

For 32-bit: echo RELOADAGENT | "C:\Program
Files\GNU\GnuPG\gpg-connect-agent.exe"
For 64-bit:  echo RELOADAGENT | "C:\Program Files
(x86)\GNU\GnuPG\gpg-connect-agent.exe"