[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win donations 2006 - 2015/Q1

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jun 29 17:49:31 CEST 2015

Hi Paul,

On Sunday 28 June 2015 at 17:49:48, Paul wrote:
> Emanuel Schütze <emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de> wrote:
> > Total donations (since 2006):
> >   10.230,15 EUR (= 448 donations)

> I was wondering if any of these donations are filtered upstream to
> the projects that form a part of gpg4win? Perhaps you have a policy
> in place? Perhaps you have reasons for not doing that? Perhaps you
> already do it?!?

that is a good question, thanks for asking it! :)

Indirectly, we have given some of the money to the upstream initatives
which projects we are packaging with Gpg4win. But we have not done this
as systematically as we probably should be doing.

E.g. for Claws Intevation donated 50 € in 2009.
For Kleopatra Intevation donated to KDE e.V.
For all other top-level components our developers are also members
of the initiatives.

I think I should write more about this topic in the next days!
Best Regards,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner