[Gpg4win-users-en] Problems with Gpg4Win Verification Operations (and a couple of apparent bugs)

L LSmok3 at riseup.net
Tue May 26 22:35:27 CEST 2015

Thanks. If that is the case, it should certainly be listed on the Tails
site; I found no mention of the string there, when I last checked, only
that of the developers key from the Tails site (you can download it
there yourself):

User-ID:

Tails developers (offline long-term identity key) <tails at boum.org>

Validity:

from 2015-01-18 14:17 through 2016-01-11 14:17

Certificate type:

4,096-bit RSA

Certificate usage:

Signing EMails and Files, Certifying other Certificates

Key-ID:

58ACD84F

Fingerprint:

A490D0F4D311A4153E2BB7CADBB802B258ACD84F

Neither can it be found among the IDs (see Technical Details):
DBB802B258ACD84F/98FEC6BC752A3DB6/3C83DCB52F699C56
Nor does it match anything stated in sig-iso verification. That was the
whole point :)