[Gpg4win-users-en] Problems with Gpg4Win Verification Operations (and a couple of apparent bugs)

L LSmok3 at riseup.net
Fri May 29 02:24:35 CEST 2015

I've tried the command line execution, finally with success (ie.
actually attempts to verify iso-sig). I get the sign date and an RSA ID
(752A3DB6) identifiable to the Tails RSAs available in the key (ie. asc
file) (98FEC6BC752A3DB6). It does not, and as far as I can see will
never, produce what the Tails instructions say it should, despite the
Debian list number (I know Tails is based on Debian, but still). Along
with checksum, which I did with another app, that will have to do: it
shows the copy is genuine and comes from Tails dev.
I suggest to the Tails site people that these issues should be addressed
(warnings regarding Gpg4Win and checksums, and whatever is going on with
the verification ID data).

El