[Gpg4win-users-en] Commonly accepted SSL/TLS certificate for gpg4win websites

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Nov 3 11:04:35 CET 2015

Hi!

* Andre Heinecke <aheinecke at intevation.de> [20151030 15:17]:
> On Friday 30 October 2015 15:08:04 Thomas Arendsen Hein wrote:
> > Installing the certificate will cause a tiny downtime, I assume
> > that is no problem.
>
> I'd say everything less then halve an hour should not be a problem.

The new certificate is active since yesterday.
Downtime was rather less than half a minute :)

> > But as I wrote earlier, I want to do a major system upgrade to
> > provide support for TLS1.2. Can I do it spontaneous or should we
> > plan and announce a certain day for it?
>
> Last time we had a planned downtime I just announced it to gpg4win-
> devel at wald.intevation.org but this was for a hardware change. (And as such a
> longer downtime)
>
> Imo you can do this spontaneously and rather sooner then later :-)

I'm doing it now, expect multiple short downtimes during this day.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998