[Gpg4win-users-en] Commonly accepted SSL/TLS certificate for gpg4win websites

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Nov 3 13:17:11 CET 2015

* Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> [20151103 12:11]:
> On Tue,  3 Nov 2015 11:04, thomas at intevation.de said:
> > The new certificate is active since yesterday.
> > Downtime was rather less than half a minute :)
>
> Not for me.  Neither www.gpg4win.org not gpg4win.org.

Ah, sorry, I mentioned it some time ago, but not in my recent mails:
files.gpg4win.org has the certificate and I'm doing further work on
it. After that, the main website can move there, too.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998