[Gpg4win-users-en] Trying to get gpg4win working with OpenLDAP as the keyserver

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 5 13:26:41 CEST 2016

Hi Philip,

On Monday 04 April 2016 at 13:00:52, Philip Colmer wrote:
> It is working if I use the Linux implementation of gpg.

which version of gpg4win are you using?
It may be an idea to try one of the new betas (because they come with an
updated modern gpg) and we probably will only fix issues in this areas
in upcoming major versions.

https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/Testversions

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner