[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win beta 3.0.0

Jochen Saalfeld jochen at intevation.de
Tue Apr 5 15:55:34 CEST 2016

Hi there!

> > 3) I am using the beta 128 and the only thing that I noticed was that
> > the installer installed Kleopatra even though I told it not to install
> > it.
>
> Oh, good that you've noticed it.
>
> @Jochen: Can you reproduce this one? Do we have an issue or do we list
> known problems with the beta versions?

So, the checkmark is forced when you install GPGOL or GPGEX, as soon as you
uncheck both of them, you can uncheck Kleopatra. But as soon as you check one
of them again, you need Kleopatra, too. I tried to reporduce it, but when
Kleopatra is unchecked during the installation dialog, it was not installed.

One thing came up though: Even when you uncheck Kleopatra during the
installation, there still is the option "run Kleopatra" at the end of the
installation dialoge. I noted that bug.

Kind regards
Jochen

--
jochen at intevation.de | intevation.de/ | 0541335083214 | PGPkey: 0x64B67DF4
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998