[Gpg4win-users-en] Trying to get gpg4win working with OpenLDAP as the keyserver

Philip Colmer philip.colmer at linaro.org
Wed Apr 6 12:00:37 CEST 2016

On 5 April 2016 at 20:58, Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 16:53:38 schrieb Philip Colmer:
>> According to gnupg.org, managing keyserver access is now handled via
>> dirmngr.
>
> That is for GnuPG v>2.1 if I remember correctly.

The version of gpg that ships in the beta128 I've installed is 2.1.11,
so doesn't that mean that dirmngr *is* involved?

Looking more closely at the debug output I'm getting, I can now see
that there is some Dirmngr output in there.

> Try something like
> --keyserver-options keep-temp-files,verbose,verbose,verbose,debug

That didn't work, I'm afraid.

I'll do some more digging into Dirmngr and see if I can ramp up the
debugging there.

Philip