[Gpg4win-users-en] [mailinglist] Re: Malicious link?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Feb 11 09:19:53 CET 2016

On Wednesday 10 February 2016 at 01:14:58, Kevin wrote:
> What exactly is this a link to? I wouldn't randomly open links to sites
> on a newsletter from someone I don't know.
>
> Per VirusTotal looks like this site is malicious according to CRDF and
> BitDefender

It looks like a spam email and thus a malicious link.
I guess it used an email account of someone subscribed to the list
and it slipped through the filters. We'll remove it from the archives
within the next days.

Thanks for the pointer!

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner