[Gpg4win-users-en] Downloaded File Verification and Checksum Discrepancy

Veronica Cisneros sendemailtoveronica at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 05:51:00 CET 2016

Hello,

Earlier today I downloaded file gpg4win-2.3.0.exe from
https://www.gpg4win.org/download.html

Check sum verification returned a different checksum. Checksum stated in
downloading page as of 01/30/2016 is
88d90ee9a1ea3e66b198ea866063140b882444d5

When verifying the checksum of this file I get
4a88f90a01b0ba8e3eb0073f7b6a4bfb

To verify checksum I used windows Microsoft File Checksum Integrity
Verifier https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11533

Is the checksum you state in your page the correct one?

If not, please update correct checksum. If yes, has your website been
hacked?

Thank you,

Veronica