[Gpg4win-users-en] Download corrupt file

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 14 09:01:14 CET 2016

Dear Jennifer,

On Monday 07 March 2016 at 19:34:59, Jennifer Victor wrote:
> I have tried downloading software, but keep getting a corrupt file warning.
> There is no option to continue the download.  Please advise on how to
> download a working GPG.

overall we believe that our download servers are in good order,
therefore there can be a number of ohter reasons why your download
is failing.

Can you tell us, which web-browser you were using and which download
URL you were trying?

My suggestion is that you try downloading Gpg4win from a different
computer possibly with a different internet connections or web-browser.

Best Regards,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner