[Gpg4win-users-en] suggestion: add modify to add/remove program options

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 4 10:00:17 CEST 2016

Hi Stefan,

thanks for outlining your use-case!

Am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016 00:43:16 schrieb Stefan:
> That said, that even though my depicted use-case is
> quite limited and certainly mostly applies to first time users, it's
> especially there where these small bits might count a lot.

I agree that we should make it more approachable.
Of course we have a larger backlog of possible improvements
and to be frank, this improvement is not near the top.
We need to do the usability improvements with more impact first.

Here is a fresh page building a vision where we want future GnuPG
and Gpg4win versions go, with help of a new cert distribution mechanism:
https://wiki.gnupg.org/EasyGpg2016/VisionAndStories

Best Regards,

www.intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3