[Gpg4win-users-en] file decryption

Paul Galyean pgalyean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:40:23 CEST 2016

I am using GPG4Win for file encryption/decryption.  When I perform a first
decryption of a file, I am asked for the passphrase and must supply it.
When I perform a second decryption of that file after I have closed it, I am
not asked for the passphrase again.  The decrypted file is simply made
available.  If I log off, I will again be asked for the passphrase, but this
is not convenient.  For security reasons, I would much prefer that I always
be asked for the passphrase for any file I attempt to decrypt.  Is there a
way to make GPG work this way?

Paul Galyean

Cell: 310-984-4733