[Gpg4win-users-en] Beta of a Gpg4win-3.1.3

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Jul 24 13:46:22 CEST 2018

Hi,

We've published a beta today for Gpg4win-3.1.3 (See: https://www.gpg4win.org/
version3.1.3.html ).

As there were many internal changes in GpgOL we wanted to get some testing
first before we finally release it.

Also there is at least one user that sees reliable crashes when sending mail
with the changed encrypt / sign code. While we continue to debug this it would
be interesting to find out if this affects more people or is something very
special to this one user.

Thanks for your help,

Andre
--