[Gpg4win-users-en] WKD for OpenPGP certificate "Intevation File Distribution Key <distribution-key at intevation.de>"

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Thu Aug 8 15:37:06 CEST 2019

On Thu 2019-08-08 12:04:08 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> However this is a brief and simplified answer, because I think we should put
> the discussion where most of it was done which is gnupg-devel and not on a
> list for users.

I think openpgp at ietf.org is the right place for this discussion because
it impacts other OpenPGP implementations that might also be consuming or
publishing WKD.  I agree that it's reasonable to drop gpg4win-users-en
from this discussion at this point.  I will drop it from any further
contributions from me on this thread beyond this message.

     --dkg