[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4Win and FIPS 140-2 Compliant

Gaurav Sharma gsharma at azdes.gov
Wed Jul 7 01:50:21 CEST 2021

Hi there,
We are planning to use GPG4Win to encrypt/decrypt files. I am curious to
find out if GPG4Win utility is FIPS 140-2 compliant.

OR

If this product operates a FIPS 140-2 validated module

If so, can you please provide me with any documentation around it?

*Thanks,*

*Gaurav Sharma*

--

NOTICE: This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain PRIVILEGED OR
CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the use of the specific