[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4Win and FIPS 140-2 Compliant

Gaurav Sharma gsharma at azdes.gov
Mon Jul 12 23:21:03 CEST 2021

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the information.

I am looking for an online documentation where I can find supported GPG4WIN
cipher blocks.

I can run gpg --version and system tells me about the supported algorithms
but I am looking to find out what cipher blocks GPG4Win supports:

For example: ECB, CFB, CBC, OFB, CTR, CCM, GCM, OCB, XTS, EAX

Is there any configuration setting we can use to pass the cipher block name?

Please advise. Appreciate the support.

*Thanks,*

*Gaurav Sharma*
*Solutions Architect - DTS*
*Arizona Department of Economic Security*
*Phone: 480-363-4405*

--

NOTICE: This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain PRIVILEGED OR
CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the use of the specific