[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4Win 3.1.16: mkportable.exe missing?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 19 10:27:43 CEST 2021

Hi Karel,

Am Montag 12 Juli 2021 14:05:37 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> as far as I know mkportable works in principle on Gpg4win 3.1.16,

did another install to see where it went, I think this was an update install
and afterwards I found it here

  c:\Program Files (x86)\Gpg4win\bin\mkportable.exe

If in your install, it wasn't there or a similiar place,
we should create a defect report and try to find out under which circumstances
the file does not get to be created.

Best Regards,