[Gpg4win-users-en] Some emails not decryptable

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Mar 10 13:05:29 CET 2021

Am Mittwoch 10 März 2021 12:21:33 schrieb Michaela Azevedo Pires:
> Yes, you have my key.

(I understand: they have your public key.)

> I can't read emails from people with this ending @

If you know someone personally there, can you get them to encrypt
a file to you and email it to you?
(Then you can use gpg -v --decrypt FILENAME and see more about what they did.)

If you want and if it is okay, you can email me personally (prefered
encrypted) a full email that you've gotten from them, so I can take a look
at the headers and the ciphertext (the encrypted text).

Best,