[Gpg4win-users-en] gpa (Gnu Privacy Assistant) is missing in gpg4win-4.1.0.exe

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Dec 28 11:18:59 CET 2022

Hi Bowie,

Am Samstag 24 Dezember 2022 04:28:51 schrieb Bowie Frisch:
> During the time when I was using Kleopatra, I found it to be buggy and the
> software actually froze on me.

do you remember about which year this was?

If there are still those defects in Kleopatra,
the devs want to know about them.
(There are some know problems of course, but in general there are less
problems with current Kleopatra than with GPA. :) )

Best Regards,

https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter