[Gpg4win-users-en] Portable version of Gpg4win

Christoph Klassen christoph.klassen at intevation.de
Thu Jun 9 10:40:00 CEST 2022

Hello David Perez,

you told (for everyone to understand: on the professional mailing list)
that you weren't able to create a portable version of Gpg4win. Did you
reinstall Gpg4win and activate all components in the installation
process? This is necessary to create the portable version. I also tried
to create the portable version to see if it's a general problem but for
me it worked as expected.

Nonetheless, we will edit the instructions on
https://www.gpg4win.org/download.html to make it easier to follow the steps.

Greetings,
Christoph

--
Christoph Klassen  |  https://www.intevation.de/
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter