[Gpg4win-users-en] Half-solved (was: GPG-Agent-Forwarding from Windows to Linux: How to specify the local socket?)

Johannes Kastl kastl at b1-systems.de
Fri Sep 16 16:18:24 CEST 2022

On 16.09.22 at 14:23 Johannes Kastl wrote:

> I think I should specify it like this:
>
>> Host foo
>>     RemoteForward /socket/on/remote/machine
>> C:\User\foo\AppData\Local\gnupg\S.gpg-agent.extra
Apparently using only the path without the "C:" works, i.e.
"/Users/foo/AppData/...".

But according to these links this does not work without the gpg-bridge executable:
https://github.com/PowerShell/Win32-OpenSSH/issues/1564
https://github.com/BusyJay/gpg-bridge

Kind Regards,
Johannes
--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer
Mail: kastl at b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537