[Gpg4win-users-en] Outlook crashes when GPG-OL plugin is enabled and I attempt to forward specific emails

Christoph Klassen christoph.klassen at intevation.de
Wed Feb 1 14:46:46 CET 2023

Hi again,

On 01.02.23 12:45, Ulf Bremer wrote:
> thanks for your response. I didn't check earlier, but now I did, and I
> can report that I have none of these add-ins installed.
I remember that there was a case in the forum
(https://wald.intevation.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2489&forum_id=84&group_id=11)
that sounds similar. Does that problem still occur if you enable plain
text emails?

With regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Klassen | https://intevation.de
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter