[Gpg4win-users-en] GPA still listed for 4.1.0 somewhere

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 9 08:36:56 CET 2023

Hello Martin,

Am Sonntag 08 Januar 2023 23:08:43 schrieb Martin:
> The recent gpg4win doesn't contain GPA - but in the list it is noted.

which list were you looking at?
(I've checked a few and did not see GPA anymore.)

> Gpg4win 4.1.0 enthält:
>
> GnuPG 2.4.0
> Kleopatra 3.1.26
> GPA 0.10.0
>
> Bug or feature?

It is a defect in the list as GPA is not distributed anymore with 4.1.0,
see
https://files.gpg4win.org/README-4.1.0.en.txt

- GPA: So long, and thanks for all the fish.  To reduce maintenance
  and overall quality of Gpg4win we have decided to retire
  GPA. Over the last decade Kleopatra has made large improvements
  in quality and is very well maintained and the focus of our
  development.

https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter