[Inteproxy-devel] InteProxy 0.3.0 released
jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Wed Feb 27 21:15:23 CET 2008
finally the new version 0.3.0 is there. Get it from
There is a Windows installer as well, for English and German.
The documentation has been extended according to the changes
and new features (both, German and English).
This release has a major new feature (HTTP Basic Auth support) as well
as various improvements of existing features.
Here is the detailed list of changes:
* New: Support of ,,Basic Authentication" of the HTTP Protocol.
Now InteProxy can access servers that use this standard methode
to secure OWS services.
* Improvement: In some cases problems occurred combining ArcGIS as
client and deegree OWS-Proxy as server. This protocol error is now
neutralized by InteProxy, although the actual problem lies
* Improvement: In some cases, when InteProxy works as HTTP-Proxy,
errors occurred e.g. for "/favicon.ico". This has been fixed.
* Solved issue No. 243 ,,Authentication dialog not always in foreground",
demo.cfg has been extended with some
explanations and hints to better
prevent wrong configurations.
* Improvement: Access Constraints: Are these data not sent in correct
format, now InteProxy recognizes this case and doesn't react wrongly any
Have fun and please report any experiences.
All the best
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner Intevation GmbH
Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998 http://www.intevation.de/
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner
More information about the Inteproxy-devel