[Inteproxy-devel] Inteproxy query... (fwd)

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Nov 24 11:14:29 CET 2008

Hello Neil,

Neil Alexander <neil.alexander at zoo.ox.ac.uk>, [20081124 - 09:24:20]

> Hello all,
>
> Stephan suggested that I posted this here.  He also suggested I post
> log file debug-level 2.  But I am not sure how to set up a log file
> for inteproxy...

Ok, let me try.

The easist way is to create a link to InteProxy.exe on you desktop and
edit the command for execution that it reads as follows:

InteProxy.exe --config-file=<c:/path/to/your/config>
--logfile=<c:/path/to/your/logfile> --debug-level=2

Then start inteProxy by clicking on that link and it will generate a
logfile for you. It logs all your requests you send against InteProxy
from you browser.

Let me have a look at it to give you further advises id needed.

> I am hoping someone can help me with the problem below.  I am keen to
> use your product with QGIS but can't even get it to work using your
> "Simple Test (via Web Browser)".
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards

	Stephan Holl

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998