[Inteproxy-devel] InteProxy and GetFeatureInfo requests

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed May 26 20:54:39 CEST 2010

Hello Jukka,

"Rahkonen Jukka" <Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi>, [20100525 - 16:33:27]

> Hi,
>
> The InteProxy mailing list looks a bit quiet so I decided to send my
> query to your company mail to be forwarded where it belongs.

good to hear from you again; hope everything works well at tike!

just post to the list, we are listening there as well :-)

> My question is short: While using InteProxy 1.0.0 with OpenJUMP and
> deejump plugin which can send GetFeatureInfo requests, it looks like
> the GetCapabilities and GetMaps are going perfectly through the
> proxy, but GetFeatureInfo requests do not.  Should they?

Well, without knowing anything about the secured service I can only
assume. I just did a quick test with our demo-server and it works like
charme, asuming GFI is requested with INFO_FORMAT=test/html, which is
configured on our testserver as valid.

My request:
curl
"http://localhost:64609/inteproxy-demo.intevation.org/cgi-bin/frida-wms?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&BBOX=7.929840,52.225000,8.180330,52.338200&SRS=EPSG:4326&WIDTH=1082&HEIGHT=489&LAYERS=gruenflaechen&STYLES=&FORMAT=image/png&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&QUERY_LAYERS=gruenflaechen&INFO_FORMAT=text/html&X=565&Y=83"

Hope it helps

Greets from Osnabrueck

	Stephan