[Skencil-devel] Revitalising Skencil (Re: Debian packaging removal)

Bernhard Herzog bernhard.herzog at intevation.de
Tue Sep 7 17:18:18 CEST 2010

On 07.09.2010, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 7. September 2010 16:37:06 schrieb Igor Novikov:
> > Great! I will create 0.6.18 branch to store all old sources unmodified.
>
> Not necessary, 0.6.17 is tagged, just go at the skencil-0.6 branch.

Well "store all old sources unmodified" sounds a bit scary, although it's not
clear to me what that might mean exactly.  Anyway, if the changes to 06
branch are done in such a way that it's possible to follow them by reading
the diffs (i.e. small self-contained changes with good commit messages), that
may be OK.  But please don't do any wholesale changes like converting all
indents to tabs without prior discussion.

Regards

  Bernhard

PS: it's nice to see that there might be interest in revitalising Skencil.
I'll try to contribute to the discussion once I find a bit more time.