[Winpt-users] Unable to Verify detached signatures with 0.11.3

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 18:56:14 CET 2005

djek wrote:

> I also applied a little patience and it seems that signing detached takes
> about 60 seconds (58k file).

How fast is your machine? I tried with ~1.2 Ghz and there I can sign
about 20-40 MB in 60 seconds.

> Yesterday I killed it with task manager.
>
> If you just wait it will finish ok.

Thanks for the patience, but this time is way too long for such
a short file. I had the same problems with W9X machines and there
it is definitely the I/O backend code from the operating system.

With NT5 based systems I thought this is not an issue any longer.

	Timo