[Winpt-users] WinPT 0.11.4

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Fri Dec 30 23:52:48 CET 2005

On Fri Dec 30 2005; 16:51, Matthew561 at aol.com wrote:

> Yes, I have used WinPT since the beginning of time so all I did/do was/is
> overwrite files.
> No problem going back to 0.11.2.

I will check the differences between 0.11.2 and the current code. My tests
were done in different environments but I was never able to reproduce a
crash. I will continue and hopefully this will fix the problem.

Due to reports/forum messages/tracker items I lost the overview. Is
it possible you will send me a compressed Dr. Watson log to my personal
email address? Or any other information so I know where I can start to
search for the problem?

        Timo