[Winpt-users] Re: WinPT Beta

Matthew561@aol.com Matthew561 at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 22:35:41 CEST 2005

In a message dated 10/26/2005 1:39:06 PM Central Standard Time,
twoaday at gmx.net writes:
>Please post a step-by-step mail so I hopefully
>can fix the problem.
Started out with a "clean" install of WinPt 10.03 Beta and GPG 1.4.3.cvs.
Created a test message.  Clicked on current window and sign.  Get passphrase
form, entered it and WinPT crashes.  It sort of worked one timeonly  but it
didn't paste signed message back into client, but that is as close as it has ever
came to working for me. Have moved back to WinPT 10.01

Matthew