[Winpt-users] Signing crash - Beta 10.01

Matthew561@aol.com Matthew561 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 14:39:05 CEST 2005

I just tested Beta 10.04.  Using current window it worked inasmuch as it
didn't crash but it dodn't paste into window, had to do so manually.   On my
second test, it crashed ala 10.03 Beta

Matthew

In a message dated 10/28/2005 7:30:22 AM Central Standard Time,
Matthew561 at aol.com writes:

>I have three keys (including one RSA), and normally it always crashed.  I
just tried >it again and it worked using the clipbroad, and surprising sort of
worked with >current window but would not paste back into client (had to do it