[Winpt-users] Announcement for WinPT 0.11.5

Ralf Latz ralf.latz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:45:13 CET 2006

> Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
> Thu Jan 19 07:34:45 CET 2006
>
> I implemented the "override default setting" checkbox. It either does
> not seem to work or people except that it does something else. If you
> check this box, all GPG preference items (homedir, locale-dir, gpg-exe)
> should be editable again.

This is my first mail to the list, so hello to all!

@Timo,

It seems that I have the same problem since v0.11.4! In 0.11.3-cvs
everything works fine and I am able to change all directories in the
GPG settings. Since v0.11.4 and also in .5 the directory preferences
are not editable even if I check the "override default setting" box!
If I check the box and close the window, after reopening, the box is
unchecked again!

regards,

Ralf